Saturday, October 9, 2010

My life is mostly in order....okay, that was a lie

I guess I've decided I'll go for Speech and Debate this year and I'll do Fall/Spring Drama and Fall/Spring Tennis. Fall tennis is over. I'm midway through Fall Drama. I think I'll go for state as well, maybe under monologue or duet and makeup. Speech and Debate is 4 hours a week, probably poetry and duet, possibly monologue. Basketball is probably a no-go, that's okay. I'll keep biking and check out the library to see if a page position is open. Spring Drama will start in March and I don't know if I'll go techie again or if I'll actually try out. Spring Tennis- I'm going to shoot for varsity. I think I can do it. If I keep practicing, I can challenge Jenny or Taylor. I'm going to have to work to stay better than Cierra. She's gotten a lot better. If our levels all stay roughly equal, I'll be able to make first JV, at the minimum.

I have a friend, and she's having a masquerade/semi-formal party. I think I can go as a fairy. If I make wings (cardboard, paint, glitter, string) and buy some fake eyelashes, I could do that. I'd use my homecoming dress.

Agh. Why must life be so complicated? Why?! Aggh. I think I'll go to bed now.

Recent Google search: wordle

UPDATE:
I couldn't end my night on such a confused note. I've decided to talk about food. On Tuesday, I need to bring a 'sweet' to English. Preferably chocolate. There is also a vegan girl in my class. So I was thinking Chocolate Zucchini Muffins with applesauce instead of butter and either no chocolate or carob (which I don't think I'll be able to get).

I looked it up and semisweet or dark chocolate "*can* be vegan, but you should check for milk ingredients" I'll check and then go from there.

We have drama practice on Monday, and it'll be over lunch, so Mrs. Danforth is ordering pizza (Have you seen Domino's online thingy? I don't know whether to call it epic or creeper when it lets you make your pizza and says "Jeremy is making your pizza". I suppose it could be worse, it could say "Conrad is making your pizza".) Getting back from my speech-making.... we can bring food to practice and I really want to make mini-piroshkis. Piroshkis are a cabbage/potatoe turnover. (Agh! Today is scattered. I was--no. On subject. Okay, (what was I thinking? hold on....) Oh yeah! We were just discussing if you spell potato 'potatoe' or 'potato' and tomatoe 'tomato' or 'tomatoe') (Piroshkis) They are really good. If you want, Claire, you can come over and make some with me sometime. I wanted to make piroshkis for practice, but they're huge, like dinner-sized, so I'm going to make bite-sized. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment