Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Best Day- this time listen to Airplanes

It was fun. I had so much fun at Macy's, carving pumpkins and roasting hotdogs and going to Jayme's shop. It was a lot of fun. Then I went to RED with Alex and it was great. It was so funny and Helen Mirren had a sniper rifle and a machine gun. It was great. I love that movie. I think it was the best thing since Avatar.
Haha, get the pun?

What is on the clock?

Another pun!

The movie's highlight

She was one of the people in it.

Nice photo effects.

Notice how each level is a continuation.

He looks kinda familiar... was he in Iron Man or something?

Yes.
At any rate, I think this is my kind of chick-flick. Yes, I've said I love Letters to Juliet, but you must admit, it was a bit sappy. Okay, yes this was a character-driven movie, but it was funny and exciting and Helen Mirren and it was a bit chick-flicky. I'd like to go again.

UPDATE: Yay! More people I know saw this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment