Monday, October 4, 2010

Elizabeth George teaches me more than school does

 Elizabeth George, author of the Inspector Lynley Mysteries, teaches me more than school does. I looked up four or five different words I didn't know just now. In my first hour class, I carried PVC pipes to storage. In second hour, I worked on matrix addition. Okay, I guess I learned something there. In French I wrote a Halloween story about zombies, ogres, witches, dragons, and a house. In my last class, I watched the first couple minutes of The Old Man and the Sea, before I got totally bored and started reading With No One As Witness under the desk. However, I am having fun in drama.
My lines:
To the President, Congress, and People of the United States of America, Greetings.
The Duchy of Grand Fenwick has been an independent nation since 1370 AD, and WHEREAS the principle support of the duchy has been a unique wine known as Pinot Grand Fenwick, and WHEREAS an ignoble imitation of this superior wine is being produced and sold at half the cost by the state of California, and WHEREAS the sale of this spurious product threatens the livelihood of the duchy, therefore be it RESOLVED that the Duchy of Grand Fenwick holds the sale of this wine an act of aggression against the duchy, therefore be it RESOLVED Grand Fenwick does here and now declare that a state of war exists between itself and the United States of America. The signatures follow.

Most recent google search: biro

Cool website- cleverbot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment