Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AAAAAAHHHHHMYYYGOSHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes! It is that exciting! No, it's not the fact I only attended 1.5 classes today. No, it's not the fact Shakespeare in the Schools will be here tomorrow. No, it isn't even because Monday is a full dress and make-up rehearsal. Not even because my Galadriel costume is coming along. SOMEBODY GAVE ME TWO (count them-TWO!)REVIEWS ON FANFICTION!! Okay, now that seems a bit silly, but I was really excited. Today was an okay Wednesday after all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Two reviews XD How strange that someone reacts that way about two reviews!

    Oh by the way, I so used Gryffindor in Quidditch World Cup for the Gamecube. You gotta dig beating Japanese people with good ole fashion Hogwarts. Suck it France, Japan, and all of you other countries. I have Hogwarts, and I'm the champion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that game. It was epic. I usually played Japan or France. Japan seemed to move faster and France was so pretty. haha

    ReplyDelete