Monday, January 31, 2011

Pity I can't turn in my blogging for homework points. . . .

I blog and Facebook too much. Not as much as many people, but I do blogging instead of homework. Right now, I'm supposed to be writing an essay on Federalists and Republicans. Bleh. I'd much prefer to be doing biochemistry. We're studying plant growth in Bio, and it is so cool! I made a plant grow underwater. ;)
I'm just here to show a few cool things. I needed a break from my centuries-old political parties.

a) Cleverbot- it's an AI program that talks to you. Very good at Harry Potter. It learns from what you say.

b) The Obama Pizza- I wonder what they thought as they ate him. Was he stuck in a fridge at all?

c) Harry Potter Cupcakes 


d) Last thing- Instructions on how to get from Japan to China, according to Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment