Saturday, January 22, 2011

It all comes back to cookies. . . .

Cookies make everything better. Mostly. I like peanut butter cookies, personally. My mum makes nice, home-made cakes and pies for everyone's birthdays, so when I go to a friend's birthday party, I get really excited when there's store-bought cake. Don't get me wrong, I love the home-made things, but sometimes, it's nice to have faux-chocolate cake (or faux-vanilla) with sugar-packed, chem-dyed, florescent icing. Haha, yes, I do eat the cake first, then the icing.
I suppose I should get working on my homework now. I really have a disliking for tests and make-up work. I missed Friday, so I get to make up two tests and take another (that I missed the prep for) on Monday. Not so fun, but oh well. I get to miss Wednesday (ortho) and Friday (speech again) this week, so I suppose it won't be too bad. I think the speech meet is even an overnight. Speaking of overnights, I think the hockey team got snowed into Gillette, along with basketball and indoor track. I miss hockey. It makes me sad to look at my breezers and realize that they're almost three inches too short now. Hopefully I'll do nordic again next year, and that's kinda like hockey. If you stretch it. A lot. A whole lot. I mean, they're both cold. Right? Be optimistic. :)

Latest Google Search: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
(She's a tennis player, don't ask me how to pronounce her name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment