Monday, July 26, 2010

My German Friend Has A Cute Accent (IT SAVED!!!! YAY!!!!)

I am back from camp and it was a lot of fun. One of the people was German and she was so funny. Before the dance, we dressed her up as 'Harriet Potter'. Then she started chewing a straw, so 'Potter' became 'Pothead'. Lots of fun.
I was online researching the new Minimed Mio insertsion sets, and I came across these reviews.

1) I refuse to use an inserter. I feel if I can't do it myself then I don't have the right to be a diabetic!

2) I am so frustrated with all the additional, unnecessary medical waste that pumps create!

They don't really make any sense, I mean, what is the 'right' to be diabetic? If using an inserter took away that 'right' I think just about everyone would be using one. And what is the 'unnecessary medical waste' from pumps? There are old sets and tubes but those are nessecary. the omnipod doesn't use tubes, but it still has a set and resevoir. Those are about the only things that have to be changed. The Mio/

No comments:

Post a Comment