Friday, July 9, 2010

It's the vampire days of summer....

You'll almost never hear me say 'vampire' unless it's to diss Twilight. No, I am not a Twilight hater, but after the first book it was just kinda stupid.
At any rate, it's the vampire days of summer. All the fresh, juicy berries are arriving in Wyoming and the juice gets all over your face. Blackberries give you a goth-vampire lipstick look and strawberries get red all over your chin.
It's actually warm today, 75 F or so. A few days ago it was almost freezing and people were breaking out their winter jackets again.
I think every Friday I'll include a list of my top 7 songs/movies/websites for you guys. Give me some comments about other things and I'll check them out.
1. Gotta Have You- the Weepies(song)
2. Order of the Phoenix deleted scenes (movie)
3. Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver (book)
4. The Incredibles (movie)
5. Magic and Malice- Patricia C Wrede (book)
6. A Curious Thing- Amy MacDonald (CD)
7. Bmin/e- All Caps (CD)

No comments:

Post a Comment