Sunday, July 18, 2010

mountain dew, cupcakes, and pizza make for a good party

My friend Annamarie had a sleepover for her birthday. At about 9 PM we had pizza and cupcakes with icecream. Anna's mother had bought sodas too. There was Pepsi and Mountain Dew. I think everyone had two or three cans. Maybe that's the reson we could pull an allnighter....
At any rate, we played a lot of Mario cart. I have decided that is my new favorite game. If you have a iphone or ipod touch you can get this app called shrek kart. It is so fun. Not as good as mario kart, but then again, is anything?

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun! But I fell asleep early and got 4 hours of sleep that night! WHOO!! Annamarie and Olivia were still awake at 7:45 in the morning. When I got hope I did some stuff and then slept a twelve hour night to make up for lack of sleep! Gotta love the teenage life.

    ReplyDelete