Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey, is that Vieune or is that the post office lady?

Ok, fine. I think I lied. Its 4:42 PM and I have no photos. I went to a craft/class at the library, because Claire was working. We made altered books. Thats when you cut out the insides and paint and stuff.
However, we do have a LIST of things in Cody. There are little, "secret" pathways between Circle Dr. and Nielson Park. The is a time capsule in the bottom of Buffalo Bill's statue in City Park. There is a house with an actual turret. There is a trail (with bridges in it) between Paul Stock Trail and the Riverway. And, there is a three story tree house at the end of West Ave. Ha, there. Done at 4:47.
BTW, Vieune is a librarian I know and she drives a pink Vespa scooter thing. Epic or what?

3 comments:

  1. Gilly! The header we made is apparently one photo too long and is getting cut out!!!! UGH! Ok we'll make it work. I, Quincy, am officially your first follower, is that Epic or what? Ok I've decided to try that blibs thing and figure out if I can make something cool for my blog. You have inspired me to do something different, I'm not enjoying the whole informational thing thats going on with my blog, I need to figure something else out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to get/rent Letters to Juliet when it comes out? I'm excited for Ramona and Bezzus? I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved letters to juliet!! yes i think i will.

    ReplyDelete