Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First intermission

That was opening night, now we're at the first intermission. Beware, there may be more later tonight. I'm just getting this figured out; the whole "touch and drag" thing doesn't work too well on touchscreen. Anyways, Facebook is now here, Crayondog. I am an 'author'. (seeing as I'm not a band, singer, or celebrity. I wish)
I'm thinking of cutting my hair vaguely like the cover model on hair show mag, without the dye. I just haven't been able to commit to cutting my hair THAT short. However, if I did that, I could do Tonks at my school's Halloween contest. Will you my (hopefully) faithful (nonexistent) readers tell me what to do? Sweet dreams, Gilly

UPDATE
Haha! I can do this now! I even figured out the picture thing! Except I can't do it on iPad, :/

No comments:

Post a Comment