Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Long Ago

I haven't posted in forever. not that I haven't wanted to, I just never got around to it. . .
Here's the first random idea: You remember the military ranks of things like procrastination? Yeah, well-
Major Procrastination
Captain Obvious
Lieutenant Sarcasm
Sergeant Pepper
Haha, which one doesn't fit?
At any rate, today is Fat Tuesday. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. (Google => define: Ash Wednesday [bing!] the seventh wednesday before easter. beginning of lent.
Lent. You know Lent right? It's when you give something up until Easter. What will you give up?
Some good ideas: chocolate, coffee, ice cream, pop, snack-machine snacks, ect.
....
Ooh! Look at these! Aren't they cute?
K-Swiss "New Accomplish" skort
This is my fave! Nike's "Spark Set Point" skort. I really want to buy it. Unfortunately, it's $55. :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment