Thursday, March 31, 2011

Silver Spanx

So today we we rehearsing Act 2 of the Wizard of Oz. I hate the Wizard of Oz. Don't ask why I signed up for it. The musical is actually pretty fun though. At any rate, the dancers were doing the Jitterbug scene. I saw Beka doing her part in black sweatpants. They were actually the same design Josie had been wearing, black with green pockets and purple sequins. And then, I guess I looked away, because when I saw Beka again, she wasn't wearing pants. She was wearing silver spanx. I thought she had changed behind one of the fake bushes onstage. It was pretty funny.
At tennis, my partner, Marie, was wearing this black hoodie with squares all over. Our coach practically passed out from excitement when he saw it.
Brandt: Is that Lulu Lemon?!
Marie: Um...
Brandt: I bet it is!
He ran over and pulled up her collar to read the tag. And all the while Marie is just standing there, totally surprised.
Marie: Um... I think it's Burton.
Brandt: Ah. Well, it's cut just like Lulu Lemon.
Marie: What's Lulu Lemon?
Brandt: Only like the best kind of sportswear EVER!
It was a pretty good day. I had fun. And that's all that counts, right? No, just kidding. But in the words of Doug Blough "Don’t take life too seriously; you’re never gonna come out of it alive anyways."
:) Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment