Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dog kennels are very sanitary

So today was my first day at my new job at the vet's office. It was a lot of fun. There's a cat with three teeth who chews fingers, another cat called Skanky, and some very nice dogs. I like it. I'm a kennel assistant right now. That means I feed the animals in boarding and then I sanitize their kennels. Soap, disinfectant, rinse. Fun! Lol. But it was good.
I think tennis starts the 28th. I'm slightly concerned, since I'm really busy. :/ The musical is going to be in a few weeks, tennis starts, ect. The good news is right now I only need to work Mondays and every other weekend. Thank heavens.
I know I said I'd update The Last Night, but I haven't. D: I need to. I will do it. Meanwhile, I think it would be interesting to post meaningful questions every day. Go check it out!
Claribel Hawkins' Meaningful Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment