Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daybreak- The end of Battlestar Galactica

I love this show at least as much as Inspector Lewis, if not more. Tonight I'm going to see the final episode- Daybreak. I've started reading BSG fanfics, and I don't like the end some of them are implying. LAURA ROSLIN HAD BETTER NOT DIE!! I was going ro write some predictions. It's fun to come back and see how wrong you are. I have a whole page under the cover of my copy of Deathly Hallows.
1- Roslin won't die.
2- They will find a planet to live on.
3- Ellen and Tigh will get baxk together.
4- Gaius will be ditched by his fanclub.
5- Galactica will crash-land or otherwise not become a museum.
6- I'm hoping there will be a human/cylon truce, but I have thos fear that the cylon- no! I just thought of something. Galactica is flying to the cylon colony to get Hera. What if the cylons just annihalate the humans there and Roslin and Adama die? I'm actually tearing up now. I bet that's what happens! Please, no!
After I finish, I'll tell you what happens. In spoiler cose of course. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment