Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer again

So it's summer again, and I don't have my school computer anymore. That is actually more than okay with me. Those things weigh a ton. I don't care if they're nice, shiny Apples, they weigh a lot. So I'm using my ipod to post. Meaning, I can't post pictures. Maybe you'll see one once in a while, but for now you can give up. :)
School's over, I passed my classes, and it's snowing and raining and raining and being cold here. It's not summer. It's flipping winter. In May. So I've ended up spending some time on Netflix. I looked up Mary McDonnell shows (she plays Laura Roslin from Battlestar) and she came up in Grey's Anatomy. I started watching and it's pretty good. It's about these four interns at the Seattle Grace Hospital, and it's pretty good. It's definitly dramatic and kinda silly, but it's funny too and it has good characters. I like Izzy, the model turned surgeon, prsonally. She's funny, totally heart-on-her-sleeve, and she manages to get all the crummy jobs. As it turns out Mary McDonnell is only in three episodes, but I'm going to watch anyways. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment