Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh. Pie.

I know I keep saying how sorry I am I'm not posting, but I am. It's dead week at school at we've been totally slammed....At any rate.
Today Annamarie and I had to bake pies. We put in two apple pies during lunch and went to class.
When we came back this is what we saw.
Annamarie immediately thinks the pies burned. Beyond recognition.
I think "Oh. Pie."
It was pretty funny. Obviously neither of us were really with it. Maybe someone could make a study of that. "Sleep Deprivation And Homework Overload In Teens" To the far left we have "jumps to conclusions" and on the right "jumps to nothing." As it turns out, our friend came and got them when they finished cooking and put the new ones in. And just to keep you amused, here's a few funny pie pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment