Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oopsssss...not really

I haven't posted in forever. That's because almost every post comes from my ipod. I think the ipod is about 2"x4", so you can imagine the keyboard. At any rate, it's snowing, and raining, and it's the middle of June. WTFM? (Fudge monkeys....) Here's a few funny things to keep you amused until next time.

1. I passed my trig final.
2. After passing my trig final, I kinda screamed (really loudly, I think...) and got kicked out of Mrs. Gerber's bio classroom.
3. I took driver's ed. It was actually okay. I didn't crash the car or anything even.
4. My parents wanted my to learn to drive stick, so I got a lesson in Mike's fricking ginormous truck. Like the truck that you climb stairs to sit in. And then I drove it down the highway. AHHH!!! So cool. If they got good mileage, I'd almost buy a truck just to feel totally...like I was driving a truck. It was amazing!
5. I split my lip three times in two days. It seems like I get more injuries in the summer for some reason.
6. My Nanowrimo novel arrived in the mail.
7. I have a Death Kight in WoW. Her name's Fishpuppy and she's a Draenai on Elune. I likey.

Have fun for now, and keep off the roads ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment