Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We agree that we dislike hoses, long cords, ad many things electrical

Today began early.

5:30 AM- Carter picked me up, we drove to school, caught the bus and drove out past Heart Mountain. Then we hiked to a lek and watched sage grouse do their mating dance. It was pretty cool.

Ashley was kinda tired and she tried to say that if she was a female grouse, she would have still been in bed, not watching males dance. But all she got out was "If I was a female..."

7:30-3:30- I had bio, where we read Jurassic Park; Trig, with a test; health, which was insane, as per usual; and history. I nearly fell asleep again. I think my record for falling asleep reading my history book is twice within an hour. Speaking of health, I'm pretty sure my teacher has something against this kid in my class. Let's call the teacher Longcat and the student OMGWTFBBQ!. No just kidding. No, actually I've changed my mind. So Longcat says "This is totally random. I just picked a random number and now you're going to number yourselves off. It's totally random." So we number off, and Longcat's number turns out to be Omgwtfbbq, no big surprise. We had played this little game where we essentially ended up with 5 different people's names on a sticky note. So Longcat says "Pretend Omgwtfbbq had an infectious disease." We had just finished our "sex-ed" unit, so duh, everyone thought "std." And then Longcat said "But it could be anything! STDs; H1N1, that flu that went around last year; a cold! Anything!" Yeah, sure. So everyone who had Omgwtfbbq's name on their note got the "infectious disease" from him, and everyone with those people's names got it from them, ect. And Longcat still expects us to believe that s/he doesn't have anything against Omgwtfbbq.

After school I went to work. It was fine, except the pressure hose wasn't working...until just before I was done scrubbing the kennels with a brush and regular hose. I don't think I need a bath tonight. I got quite clean. I got to give a shot to a diabetic dog, which was pretty cool.

When I got home, we had mushroom-barley soup (way yummier than it sounds) and then the local dog trainer/federal test administrator came over and I took a test about drugs and stuff, like the one we do in school. It was pretty fun talking to her (I knew her) and I got paid for taking the test, so win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment