Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Negativity

I suppose every once in a while, you have to just vent about how everything is going all wrong and everyone hates you, and all your grades are F's. No one can truly stay sane without talking to people.
Sometimes, everything just seems to pile up. I think I really pushed a lot of stuff back for NaNo, which wasn't the best idea. I'm really behind on memorizing things for speech and I haven't even started my online history class (!) but I suppose it's not going too badly. Just for the sake of my sanity, I'm just going to writ out my to-do list. Sorry.
1. Go over Antony's speech for English
2. Work on memorizing Junie script for Speech
3. Go over poetry for Speech
4. Remember to get a seat next to Rachael on the bus
5. Do leadership homework
6. Work on lyrical analysis paper
7. Look up how to make a toga, remember to bring sandals
8. Keep reading America textbook
9. Remember CMS dance on Friday (4:45)
10. Figure out a present for Secret Speechling
11. Figure out white elephant thing for StuCo
12. Why not make it a round dozen? Relax.

This is a cool painting I saw. It features a whole load of Shakespearean people.

No comments:

Post a Comment