Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I really don't understand people sometimes. What possesses someone to plant bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon? Whoever it was would know that it would be packed with people. And it would be a happy place because everyone was finishing. Why do people want to purposely hurt others? It seems like the most selfish thing in the world. It's a cry for attention. Why would you do that? It doesn't seem like a prison sentence would be enough. I don't mean a death sentence either. From my perspective death would be easier. Why not go sit in a room full of the people you hurt? Could you look a single one of them in the face?

I hope they catch whoever it was soon. I suppose everyone wants that, but I'll join the masses. Whoever the bomber(s) is(are): you are beyond words. It wouldn't be enough to say you're frakked up or that you're a total ass, but we can start there. Screw you.

I know there's not much I can do for anyone, but prayers and hope can go a long way, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment