Monday, March 4, 2013

Seventeen

Tomorrow I'll be eighteen, legally an adult. I don't feel like a grown up, haha. Still in school, still taking tests, ect.... I'm just going to make a list of what's been up, in case I ever look back through here later.


  1. I'm reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. I'm really liking the Steig Larsson trilogy. 
  2. Dad and I are watching a TON of Swedish mysteries. It's ridiculous, but I swear Swedish sound like French.
  3. Tennis was good this year. Cierra and I took second at Regionals and fifth at state. Listen to Steve Aoki's "Livin' My Love."
  4. Garbing and assistant directing for "Carousel." It's gonna be awesome.
  5. Turned out some decent art. Nothing totally wowing, but some stuff I like all right. I'm trying some pieces based off Tamora Pierce covers.
  6. Taking AP Psychology was a bad idea haha. At least right now. I am SO behind. Right now it's at a 45% and I need to get it up to have any hope of being salutatorian. I'll work on it. Hard core. Being salutatorian would be legit.
  7. It's been pretty good this year.
  8. Battlestar Galactica. Still lovin' it. Freaking gahhhh. Also, Rizzoli & Isles is pretty funny. Maura's not Maura, but she's cool. Major Crimes season two is out next summer! YES! haha. 
  9. I'm hoping to try fencing at college. Or rowing. I'd still like to play bagpipe.
  10. I'd like to got to Virginia Tech for college, but I pretty much have a full ride to UW, so I'll see how the scholarships turn out. Remember to reply by May 1st. 
  11. Running. I'd like to take that up this summer. Go for a run or some parcour in Beck Lake. Ride the whole way down Prickly Pear Alley. 
  12. Love the dogs and the cats.
  13. Brave and Promethius were good. Promethius was my first R-rated movie with Jeff.
  14. Jeff and Amanda and I need to hang.
  15. The regular gang needs to hang.
  16. Hey, there's almost eighteen things here now.
  17. Try being vegan for a bit. 
  18. Be the shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment