Monday, July 18, 2011

More Exciting Things

This weekend I attended a quincenera. It was incredible, nearly as fancy as a wedding. The girl who's party it was looked spectacular. She had a white dress for the Mass and a violet one for the dance. She recieved a corona, ring, bracelet, a "medal" (apparently a necklace with a saint on it), a rosary, and a Bible. After that, she renewed her vows to be "pure" until marriage and dedicate her life in honor of Christ. At the dance, she received her last doll, changed her shoes, and had a last dance with her father. It was cool.
Switching subjects, I'm thinking of getting feather extensions. What do you think of them?
And lastly, a few photos I like.


Bonnie Wright at the premier. One of my friends mistook her for my cousin. Which my cousin loved.

the cast

Emma!

Like those heels.

Doesn't get much better than this does it?

She looks like a Barbie, yes? Nicki Minaj.

Wink, wink.

This was soo incredible.

Professor McBadass. "I always wanted to use that spell."

Ohh.
This is amazing!






1 comment: