Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Year in Review

I was looking at my "most popular" posts, and "BSG" popped up. I read it, and it's from February of last year when I started watching Battlestar. Oh my goodness. To quote myself: "Laura Roslin is really upset because she's just been diagnosed with cancer. Then, all of a sudden,  these bad guy/robots called Cylons come blasting out of nowhere and pretty much blow up Caprica." And then, later on: "Sharon (aka Boomer) and this other guy and they rescue about 50 people from Caprica, including the super-genius scientist, Gaius Baltar. Sadly, to rescue Gaius the "other guy" is left behind on Caprica." 

HAHAHAHA

I've come so far since then! Hahaha, little did I know I'd finish the whole show in a couple months, and then continue to obsess over it, haha I even have a tag for it now.... I love everything sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment