Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Blogger layout....

I'm not sure what I think about it.... It's very different, rather like Google Docs....

I've come to realize I've really fallen off the ship here about posting. It's sad... I like it.... I just have been tumblring recently. I'm going to start it up again her, everything and anything...

Next up.... The Hunger Games! There's a costume party in March and I'm currently beginning a Katniss costume. Does this sound familiar, haha? Costuming in Wyoming it rather hard.

Here's my current supply list. Tell me if you've got ideas.
-Red glitter glue
-Red glitter fabric paint
-Gold glitter fabric paint
-Orange sheet
-Sparkly red fabric
-Yellow tulle
-Fake tigerlilies
-Yellow spag. strap top
-Red sequin sting elastic stuff

Here's a couple links too.
Claribel Hawkins
LaVictoireDansLaBrume

No comments:

Post a Comment