Friday, November 19, 2010

Best movie ever!!!!

So we got to the movie theater at 11:30 PM, there's a sign that says 'HP7 Midnight!!!!' Got in got popcorn with ranch and white cheddar seasoning and got front row seats. It was just like the books. Some parts were scary, like when Bathilda becomes Nagini. I watched to the part where her teeth turned into fangs and her skin got brown, then I closed my eyes. It was great. The end showed
Voldemort breaking into Dumbledore's tomb and taking the Elder Wand. Then he shot lightning into the sky to start the credits. I think there were really some undercurrents of Nazi Germany. For example, Mrs. Cattermole, Reg's wife, had dark hair that was curled back and a very old fashion calico dress. Also when Bellatrix
tortures Hermione, she cuts the word 'mudblood' into the girl's arm, like symbolism for the Jude star. I think I've been listening to Cappiello too long. I loved it  and hope to see it again later. I gotta go now, cause school's in 5 hours and I haven't slept yet. I'll try really hard not to tell you about the movie 'til you've seen it, so hurry up and watch it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment